Sunday, June 19, 2011

Pre-mades Auction (With Charitable Donation!)

As we celebrate the re-opening of my shop, I am having an auction of pre-made items from June 19-26.  All items are starting under $5 with many less than $3, and bows starting at $.50!!!  Don't wanna miss out on this opportunity!

CLICK HERE FOR AUCTION!!!

Also, any moneys accrued that are over listed price for the items will be donated to March of Dimes in honor of my three preemies Annie (34 weeks), and Cooper and Tyson (27 weeks) and many of my friends itty bitties.




If you would like to make a donation to March of Dimes in honor of my super preemies click on one of the bands below:



To get more info on my twins' premature birth and how they are doing today, click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love! (-:3