Saturday, June 4, 2011

Photographers' Special

I am offering photographers 50% off your next order in exchange for photos of my products on your clients.  You're copyright can be in the lower right hand corner of the photo and will not be cropped out.  Also, I will link back to your website and/or FB fan page in the caption giving you full credit for your photographic talent!

To make an order, email hunnybunnyaccessories@yahoo.com.  Include your website url and/or your FB fan page so I can verify that you are a photographer, your mailing address, and your paypal email address.  I will send you a contract for you to agree to the exchange upon payment which you must return to me before your items will be produced and shipped.

Disclaimer:
This may not be used in conjunction with any other offer (ie. sales, auctions, etc).
Shipping and handling is not included.
This offer can be done more than once.  However, I must receive the photos before you can place another order.

**Feel free to pass this on to other photographers!**

1 comment:

Show some love! (-:3