Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Grand Re-Opening...Coming Soon!

I'd like to do several special things for my grand re-opening in a few weeks.

1.  I'm going to have a premades auction of my products.  When an item goes over listed price, I will donate the extra to March of Dimes in honor of a few very special preemies I know and love:  Cooper and Tyson, Annie, Emma and Ella, Elizabeth, and more!

Before I set up the auction, I would like to know what you are interested in seeing in it.  So let the suggestions come pouring in!

2.  I'm doing a special sale for all photographers.  Please email me at hunnybunnyaccessories@yahoo.com with your website and/or FB fan page and I will let you in on the details secret sale!

3.  I'm considering doing a giveaway on this blog.  Any vendors interested in donating a prize, please email me at hunnybunnyaccessories@yahoo.com.  Fans will be required to like your page to enter into the giveaway.

Looking forward to getting back into the swing of things!  I appreciate the understanding in taking the little break due to my son's medical emergency.  Your love and support has been amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love! (-:3