Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Newborn Photography Partner Search: WINNERS!!

I cannot express how grateful I am to have so many wonderful photographers vying for the opportunity to work with me!  This was a very hard decisions for the judges and I, but I am glad to say we have made some amazing choices!

My Personal Favorite: 
Three Treasures Photography 
out of Richmond Hill, Ontario


Judges' Pick:
TLC Photography
out of Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany



Fan Favorite:
Jolie Moore Photography
out of Burlington, Kentucky


BUT WAIT!!!!  There's more....

This decision was soooo difficult that I decided to name some honorable mentions who will each receive one item to photograph for me.  Please contact me ASAP at hunnybunnyaccessories@yahoo.com with your mailing address, and I will ship something out to you as soon as I can.
 



Lastly, thank you all SO much for being a part of this.  I never thought this was going to be such an amazing success.  I am so very pleased.  I've decided that this will be a yearly competition so that I rotate my newborn photogs.  So keep in touch and watch for the announcement next year that the search has begun again!






1 comment:

  1. Wow! Completely blown away! So much amazing talent... feel very humbled.
    Looking forward to working working with you ,Hunny Bunny Designs, and creat some wonderful images for you to showcase your beautiful designs.
    Thanks,
    Yana Smith
    Three Treasures Photography

    ReplyDelete

Show some love! (-:3