Monday, April 16, 2012

HBD Newborn Photographer Search



HunnyBunny Designs is looking for THREE professional photography partners who are interested in some fantastic newborn photography props for FREE in exchange for product photos.  The winners of this photography contest will receive 6 packages of items from HBD over the next year!  There are three ways to win:  1) My personal favorite, 2) Judging panel pick, and 3) Fan choice.

To Enter:
1.  Follow HunnyBunny Designs on Facebook (www.facebook.com/hunnybunnydesigns) and on Pinterest if you have an account (www.pinterest.com/hunnybunnydes).
2.  Share this blog on your Facebook page and/or pin it to Pinterest.
3.  Email me at hunnybunnyaccessories@yahoo.com by MAY 1, 2012 with the following:

  • 3-5 professional newborn photos by YOU.  These photos should represent your typical photography outcome for a newborn photography shoot.  Be versatile, show me different positions and uses of props.  You may place your watermark in the corner of your photo but please do not place the copyright across the photo.  I will be making a tasteful collage of your work to place on Facebook for the fan choice portion of the contest.
  • Name and location of your photography company, links to your website and/or Facebook page, if you shoot in studio, outdoors, or both, and the average amount of newborn photo shoots you have each month.
  • Please, let me know where you shared this blog and give me a link to your share so that I may check it out.
Judging:
  • Judging will be done by 3 skilled non-partisan photographers.
  • They will be looking for quality, lighting, poses, and use of photography props.
  • Each judge will give me their top 3 picks.  Their first pick will receive 3 points, second will receive 2 points, and third will receive 1 point.  The photographer with the most points will win the judged portion of the contest.
  • In the event of a tie, the judges will be asked to choose among the tying photographers.
  • Winner will be announced May 15, 2012.
Fan Choice:
  • Ask your family, friends and fans to "like" HBD's Facebook page.
  • Share your collage on your business and personal page asking for votes.
  • The photographer with the most "likes" by May 15, 2012 will win the fan choice portion.
Winners' Responsibility:
Each winner is expected to return high-quality professional photographs of the products they receive from HunnyBunny Designs within three weeks of receiving the package.  If photos are not returned in this time, the winner will forfeit all future free products.

These photos will be used on Etsy and Facebook to represent the products that HBD sells, and for any other HBD promotional means.  Watermarks are encouraged but may not take away from the photo.  HBD reserves the right to ask you to reposition the watermark to suit my needs.  In case of noncompliance, winner will forfeit all future free products.

11 comments:

  1. Just liked you on facebook and I am following you on pinterest. I will send an email soon. Thanks for the chance to get some great props in exchange for photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the invite to this contest. I liked your FB page and also am following you on pinterest (if I did it right) :) Would be happy to use your newborn props in exchange for photos. Thank you again for the opportunity :)
    Naomi
    www.expressionsbynaomi.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Naomi! Glad to see you are interested! Don't forget to send in your entry! (o:3

      Delete
  3. I'll be doing so as soon as I get my son fed this morning! :-) Great idea! :)

    Hugs & Smiles,
    Ashley

    Www.ashleybowen.net
    Www.facebook.com/ashleybowenphotos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the opportunity and inviting me to participate in this contest :o) I follow you and I am sending over photos right now!

    Trina Claycomb
    www.claycombphotography.com
    www.facebook.com/claycombphotog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this opportunity!! I will be sending photos over shortly!I am following you now on both facebook, and pinterest!



    https://www.facebook.com/crystalrobenstinephotography

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just sent you my entry, Thank you so much for this opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! I sent my Entry. Thanks for a wonderful opportunity! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had sent in my photos and info hope to hear back from you soon! Thank you so much for this great opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just sent in my photos! Thank you for the invite, I LOVE your accessories and am honored to be a part of this opportunity!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love! (-:3